Communicable Disease Reporting
Schools play an essential role in reporting communicable diseases in the community. According to the State of Michigan Public Health Code (Public Act 368, of 1978 as amended), the local Health Department shall be notified of the occurrence of reportable communicable diseases.
- Enter your User ID and Password to gain access.
- Each time you submit data you will need to login.
- Do not share your user name and password with anyone because it identifies you as a user.
- Do not leave your password near your computer such as attaching it to or writing it on the computer monitor.
- Remember to click the submit button after entering the data.
- If you forgot your user ID or password, you can retrieve those by clicking the Forgot User ID or Forgot Password links and follow the instructions provided. Retrieving your forgotten user ID or password requires that you to have immediate access to your email address on file with the county.